Thursday, May 17, 2012

Why my paint hobby suffers

So today I am going to share my non painting hobby. I work as a performer for a company called Red Griffin Productions - we do the Human Chessmatch for the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival. We start practicing every Sunday from about Feb to April then the actual performance happens every weekend in May. Chess is definitely not boring for me! So here are some pics of my Ugly face...










I don't play Warhammer Fantasy but I do love the Empire. 8)

2 comments:

  1. Hail! Faire goer here as well. Worked the games as the obnoxious hawker, drinks at the bar, and ultimately vended for a leather armoury. Have fun this season, and if you find your way out to the East Coast (either NY or MD) give a shout and we'll hoist a frosty bev! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well met! - I really would love to visit Stirling in NY at some point...

    ReplyDelete