I saw this picture online and decided I wanted to try an recreate the Captain as close to possible with the bits I had on hand.
How to Make Some Simple Hills
-
I feel like you guys already would know all this stuff but I am so pleased
with the new hills I made for the Little Bighorn game that I wanted to post
a ...
10 hours ago








Very nice work. Your attention to detail when selecting the bits to use is superb. I think the head kind of screams like the guy on Codex Blood (Timmy!) Angels.
ReplyDeleteThank you! - I thought about using the bald screaming space marine head too - but the hair just looked better. I am going to try and do some painting this weekend.
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable! Well done sir well done indeed! One of the better scratch builds I've seen.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the complements - I primed him last night - going to try and do a base coat tonight.
ReplyDelete